Friday, December 5, 2008

Addiction

Ok seriously, etsy? Did you guys know about Etsy??

I started my own etsy shop a couple of years ago, and although I did have one sale, I've largely neglected it. Mostly because I gave most of my paintings away, and haven't had the time to do more.

Etsy is a place that I usually check out every once in a while, but since November was getting close to Christmas time, I started checking things out a little more regularly, and a little more closely. And it's official, I'm addicted! I absolutely love it! The only thing that would make it better is if I were able to actually feel and touch the things. Because seriously, who doesn't love to touch beautiful things??

Anyway, if you looking for a unique gift for Christmas, or just killing some time and want to browse, check it out. But be warned, once you start the etsy clicking, you might not be able to stop!

Honestly the only thing stopping me from buying something on a daily basis, is that darn thing called a budget won't let me!!

1 comment:

deborah said...

welcome back! I wish I knew you were avail when we scheduled Philips trip. now I know, anyhoo. LOVE the job on your kitchen, very fresh. and I can't bellieve how big the little man is getting. so beautiful.