Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Ladies and Gentlemen, it has begun!

... or WILL begin tomorrow!

We finally got the phone call to go out to our land and verify the position of the house, because tomorrow, TOMORROW!!!! They will start to dig the hole for the house!!!!

Seriously, I am SO excited. I can't believe this is actually happening. I know I've said that before, but again, it's still true, so excited!

It felt like years (probably because it has been years) that we were in the planning stage, and then this summer we finally decided to actually BUILD it. At that time it felt like "wow, I can't believe this" and then people asked when would we start, and we said, "In the next few weeks" and we said that for, well A LOT of weeks, and now, now we are starting TOMORROW!!!

So other then taking pictures of the progress along the way, we need to sell the house we are living in. So um, any mojo house selling vibes you want to send our way? Feel free to send them!!

I will update with pictures tomorrow, I can't wait to start this next stage of our lives....

(also, can someone tell me why the new blogger doesn't have spell check anymore?? Or HOW I go about spell checking in the blogger compose area??? Thanks!!)

No comments: