Sunday, February 1, 2009

Real Mommy's

I got this forwarded to my e-mail this evening and thought it was too good not to share.
MOTHERS
Real Mothers don't eat quiche;
They don't have time to make it.
Real Mothers know that their kitchen utensils
Are probably in the sandbox.
Real Mothers often have sticky floors,
Filthy ovens and happy kids.
Real Mothers know that dried play dough
Doesn't come out of carpets.
Real Mothers don't want to know what
The vacuum just sucked up.
Real Mothers sometimes ask 'Why me?'
And get their answer when a littleVoice says, 'Because I love you best..'
Real Mothers know that a child's growth is not measured by height or years or grade...
It is marked by the progression of Mommy to Mom to Mother...
A sight seen a lot at my house, "Mom, can we read this one please!!"

The day before I tried to let Donovan "help" me cook with Fennal seeds, then after that contair was completely emptied (into the carpet no less) I got smart, and filled it with rice, much easier to clean up, less smelly, and he is just as happy!

But at least he's good to help me clean up the rice when all is said and done!

Comparing apples to, well, apples...